Digital Workplace of the future.
What is the digital workplace?
The digital workplace is fundamentally changing the way IT services are delivered to users. Now you can provide the applications and data your employees need, regardless of the device. With cloud-based management technologies, digital workspaces deliver self-service capabilities and ready-to-deploy solutions that scale regardless of platform, location, or ownership model.
There are many paths to the digital workplace, but the hardest are always the first steps. Use our chart to find out how best to start planning your digital workplace strategy.
Five important requirements for the digital workplace:
1. employee experience has the highest priority
2. providing applications – anytime and anywhere
3. modern equipment management
4. management of security and user experience
5. automation of any size for guaranteed success